- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes 661,000 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 15 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 47 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 54 days ago
Ford TSB #BC1019997230
1992 Ford Aerostar
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# BC1019997230.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:HOSES/LINES/PIPING/FITTINGS
- 4.0L EQUIPPED VEHICLES MAY EXPERIENCE TEMPERATURE GAUGE FLUCTUATION THAT MAY BE ACCOMPNIED WITH A THUMPING NOISE OR FEEL IN THE COOLANT HOSES WITH THE ENGINE AT NORMAL OPERATING TEMPERATURE. *JD
Click a tab for more information.