- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 25 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid
Worst 2013 C-Max Hybrid Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dead34
- battery goes dead intermittently when parked26
- faulty electrical connection somewhere, need to jump ...2
- automatic rear hatch back cause computer failure1
- delay in canopy1
- randomly starts on it's own1
- NHTSA: Electrical System30
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford C-Max Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2013 C-Max Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Ford C-Max Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C-Max Hybrid.