- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 4 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 28 days ago
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Dead36
- Battery Goes Dead Intermittently When Parked26
- Faulty Electrical Connection Somewhere, Need To Jump Start Car Intemitantly2
- Automatic Rear Hatch Back Cause Computer Failure1
- Delay In Canopy1
- Randomly Starts On It's Own1
- NHTSA: Electrical System34
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford C-Max Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2013 C-Max Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Ford C-Max Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C-Max Hybrid.