- July 20: 2013 Ford Escape Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 4 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 16 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 02S39: Ford/Natural Gas Fuel Tank
2002 Ford Crown Victoria
A gas leak of sufficient quantity concentrated in an area to create a combustible mixture and in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain natural gas model vehicles, a T-fitting that connects fuel tanks #3 and #4 can develop a leak when the solenoid valves are energized, such as when the ignition switch is in the on position or during refueling.
- Dealers will install a redesigned "T" fitting on #4 fuel tank and tested for leakage. Owner notification began September 13, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.