- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 18 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 02S39: Ford/Natural Gas Fuel Tank
2002 Ford Crown Victoria
A gas leak of sufficient quantity concentrated in an area to create a combustible mixture and in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain natural gas model vehicles, a T-fitting that connects fuel tanks #3 and #4 can develop a leak when the solenoid valves are energized, such as when the ignition switch is in the on position or during refueling.
- Dealers will install a redesigned "T" fitting on #4 fuel tank and tested for leakage. Owner notification began September 13, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.