- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 18 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 20 days ago
Ford Recall 02S39: Ford/Natural Gas Fuel Tank
2002 Ford Crown Victoria
A gas leak of sufficient quantity concentrated in an area to create a combustible mixture and in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain natural gas model vehicles, a T-fitting that connects fuel tanks #3 and #4 can develop a leak when the solenoid valves are energized, such as when the ignition switch is in the on position or during refueling.
- Dealers will install a redesigned "T" fitting on #4 fuel tank and tested for leakage. Owner notification began September 13, 2002. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.