- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 1 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 33 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #14992
2001 Ford E-150
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 14992.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DIFFERENTIAL UNIT
- SOME VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 4R70W TRANSMISSION (DRIVESHAFT >70 INCH) MAY EXHIBIT A DRIVELINE VIBRATION / ROUGHNESS ON ACCELERATION OR UNDER LOAD AT ABOUT 50 - 55 MPH. *TT
Click a tab for more information.