- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 28 days ago
Ford Recall 11S22: Fuel Tank Assembly
2008 Ford E-150
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Ford is recalling certain replacement fuel tanks that could be installed into model year 2004 through 2008 E-150, E-250, and E-350 vans and wagons. The affected fuel tanks have an extra obdii sensor hole on the top of the tank that may not be properly sealed and may leak fuel.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks free of charge. The safety recall began on November 28, 2011. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-800-232-5952.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.