- July 20: 2013 Ford Escape Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 4 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 16 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2008 Ford E-150
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Mobility Specialists, Inc. (Mobility Specialists) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Ford E-150 vans modified by Mobility Specialists and equipped with Braun NCL-2, and NVL-2 wheel chair lifts. Over time, and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts in these vans may become bent or misaligned.
- Mobility Specialists will notify owners and will replace the affected parts, free of charge. The recall began in July 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Specialists customer service at 1-877-777-5438.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.