- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 9 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2008 Ford E-150
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Mobility Specialists, Inc. (Mobility Specialists) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Ford E-150 vans modified by Mobility Specialists and equipped with Braun NCL-2, and NVL-2 wheel chair lifts. Over time, and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts in these vans may become bent or misaligned.
- Mobility Specialists will notify owners and will replace the affected parts, free of charge. The recall began in July 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Specialists customer service at 1-877-777-5438.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.