- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 1 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 4 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 7 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 21 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 33 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2014 Ford E-150
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Mobility Works (WMK Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E150, E250, and E350 vans modified by Mobility Works to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Mobility Works will notify owners, and Ricon will supply supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Works customer service at 1-800-769-8267 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884.
Click a tab for more information.