- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 5 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
1999 Ford F-150
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.