- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 15 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Fuel Pressure O-Ring
1999 Ford F-150
If an ignition source is present, a fire could result.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The fuel pressure regulator O-ring may have been damaged when the fuel pressure regulator was installed in the engine fuel rail. If the O-ring is damaged, fuel vapor or leakage could occur.
- Dealers will replace the fuel pressure regulator.
Click a tab for more information.