- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 0 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 16 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 16 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Fuel Pressure O-Ring
1999 Ford F-150
If an ignition source is present, a fire could result.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The fuel pressure regulator O-ring may have been damaged when the fuel pressure regulator was installed in the engine fuel rail. If the O-ring is damaged, fuel vapor or leakage could occur.
- Dealers will replace the fuel pressure regulator.
Click a tab for more information.