- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Fuel Pressure O-Ring
1999 Ford F-150
If an ignition source is present, a fire could result.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The fuel pressure regulator O-ring may have been damaged when the fuel pressure regulator was installed in the engine fuel rail. If the O-ring is damaged, fuel vapor or leakage could occur.
- Dealers will replace the fuel pressure regulator.
Click a tab for more information.