- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Speed Control Cable
1999 Ford F-150
A loose cable can result in the throttle not fully returning to idle and cause an increase in stopping distance.
Vehicle Speed Control — Cables
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. A speed control cable may not have fully seated into the accelerator bracket at time of installation. If the cable is not fully seated into this bracket, the cable could separate from the bracket.
- Dealers will add a retaining clip to the speed control cable fitting at the accelerator bracket.
Click a tab for more information.