- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 1 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 10 days ago
1999 Ford F-150
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1999 F-150 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers turn on and off without switch activated2
- power window does not work1
- windshield leaks1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer18
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield11
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.