- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 9 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 21 days ago
- October 27: Ford Fusion Loose Steering Wheel Bolts Investigated investigations | 44 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2010 Ford F-150 (Page 1 of 6)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 15
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,819 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.