- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 1 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 12 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
2010 Ford F-150 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hard Down Shifting From 2 To 115
- Inconsistent Shifting At Times9
- Vibration While Driving8
- Shudder, Slipping5
- Transmission Failure5
- Transmission Locked Up5
- Shifts Into 4x4 High With A Loud Bang2
- Slams Into Gear2
- Slipping Between Shifts First Few Miles1
- Unintended Shift From Park To Reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.