- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 11 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 26 days ago
2012 Ford F-150
2012 Ford F-150 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 12-Volt Plug Fuses Burn Out1
- Advancetrac Warning Light Comes On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System85
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.