- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 5 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
2013 Ford F-150
Worst 2013 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shudder and loss of power24
- check engine light comes on6
- started to shudder when under a load3
- engine knocking2
- engine stalled/died while driving2
- cannot reach dipstick1
- excessive noise1
- grinding noise from timing chain on start up1
- leaking oil1
- NHTSA: Engine204
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control63
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.