- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 2 days ago
- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 6 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Rack And Pinion Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 42,383 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.