- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 13 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 28 days ago
2016 Ford F-150
2016 Ford F-150 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving28
- Engine Shudder9
- Check Engine Light On8
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Spark Plug Ejection3
- Engine Smokes1
- Limp Mode Engaged1
- Thumbing, Lurching1
- NHTSA: Engine45
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2016 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.