- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 5 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 11 days ago
- August 9: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed By Troopers news | 12 days ago
- August 7: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators For 2 Problems recalls | 14 days ago
Ford Recall 18S09: Missing Roll Pin Causing Loss Of Park Function
2017 Ford F-150
Despite the transmission shift lever being placed in 'Park' and the instrument panel display indicating 'Park, ' the vehicle may roll away after it has been exited if the parking brake has not been applied, increasing the risk of injury or a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford F-150 and 2018 Ford Expedition and Mustang and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 10-speed automatic transmissions. A roll pin may not have been installed in the transmission, potentially causing a loss of the "Park" function.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the transmission to make sure it has the roll pin, installing one if it is missing, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S09.
Click a tab for more information.