- January 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 1 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 2 days ago
- January 20: Ford Super Duty Power Tailgates Keep Opening investigations | 3 days ago
- January 8: Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- December 28: Ford Recalls EcoSports and Transit Connects Over Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
Ford Recall 18S09: Missing Roll Pin Causing Loss Of Park Function
2017 Ford F-150
Despite the transmission shift lever being placed in 'Park' and the instrument panel display indicating 'Park, ' the vehicle may roll away after it has been exited if the parking brake has not been applied, increasing the risk of injury or a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford F-150 and 2018 Ford Expedition and Mustang and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 10-speed automatic transmissions. A roll pin may not have been installed in the transmission, potentially causing a loss of the "Park" function.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the transmission to make sure it has the roll pin, installing one if it is missing, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S09.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - Ford Media Center - FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES TWO N.A. SAFETY RECALLS
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- ...
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2018-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice - September 2019
Click a tab for more information.