- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 20 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 99S11: Ford/FMVSS 301
2000 Ford F-350
During the subsequent static rollover test, fuel spillage exceeded the specified rate, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 8 foot beds, do not fully satisfy the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." The fuel tank front strap isolator may not be properly positioned which could result in the strap cutting the tank during a 30 mph front barrier test, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will reposition the front strap isolator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.