- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 1 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 99S11: Ford/FMVSS 301
2000 Ford F-350
During the subsequent static rollover test, fuel spillage exceeded the specified rate, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 8 foot beds, do not fully satisfy the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." The fuel tank front strap isolator may not be properly positioned which could result in the strap cutting the tank during a 30 mph front barrier test, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will reposition the front strap isolator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.