- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 4 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 5 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 9 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 21 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2008 Ford F-350
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Comm trans is recalling 111 MY 2005-2008 Ford E250 and E350 vans built on Ford chassis and equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations on motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Comm trans is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or comm trans at 901-726-9394.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.