- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 4 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 5 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 6 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : Insufficient Tailpipe Length
2012 Ford F-450
Excessive heat build up in rear compartment could result in fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Manning Equipment Inc. LLC (Manning) is recalling certain model year 2012 Ford F-350, F-450 and F-550 gasoline engined dual rear wheel chassis vehicles manufactured October 2011 through June 2012. The tailpipe on the exhaust system does not extend out beyond the edge of the body, allowing heat to build up in rear curbside storage compartment.
- Manning Equipment has notified owners, and dealers will install tailpipe extensions free of charge. The recall has already begun. Owners may contact Manning Equipment at 1-502-426-5210.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.