- May 19: Ford Engine Fires: Park Your Expeditions and Lincoln Aviators Outside recalls | 0 days ago
- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 22 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47380
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Some 2016-2018 Ford and Lincoln vehicles with SYNC 3 may exhibit an intermittent blue or black screen. Check for SYNC software update under the OASIS Tab SYNC selection. If update is available refer to WSM, Section 415-00 and update APIM software. After Installation Complete pop-up appears, remove USB flash drive and install into IDS tool to update Ford database. Perform a complete ignition cycle by turning the key off for 5 minutes which is critical for a successful installation. If no updates are available or a blue or black screen is present after an update refer to WSM, Section 415-00 for diagnosis or SYNC 3 intermittent blank screen GSB for tips. For claiming, use causal part 14G371 and applicable labor operations in section 10 of the SLTS manual.
Click a tab for more information.