- May 19: Ford Engine Fires: Park Your Expeditions and Lincoln Aviators Outside recalls | 0 days ago
- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 22 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47409
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2011-2018 Fiesta vehicles may exhibit various concerns following IPC replacement. Symptoms may include: no crank, Contact Hotline message, odometer displaying incorrect English or Metric units and/or diagnostic trouble code (DTC) U2101 in multiple modules. If programmable module installation (PMI) has been performed on the replacement IPC, disconnect the IPC, start a new session using the appropriate Ford scan tool and perform a PMI on the IPC. Do not reconnect the IPC until after the scan tool states it is unable to communicate with the IPC, then allow the PMI process to complete. This will automatically load the correct configuration and address any related DTCs or symptoms.
Click a tab for more information.