- May 19: Ford Engine Fires: Park Your Expeditions and Lincoln Aviators Outside recalls | 0 days ago
- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 22 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47466
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- Some 2018 F-Superduty/F-150/Explorer/Taurus/Flex/MKT/Fiesta vehicles built on 8-Mar-2018 and through 18-Jun-2018 may exhibit a soft brake pedal and/or long brake pedal travel. Bleed the brake system per Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 206-00. For claiming, use causal part BRAKE and applicable labor operations in Section 02 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.