- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 21 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls 2022 F-150 Trucks For Steering Column Problems recalls | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47711
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2016-2019 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with SYNC 3 and a 6, 8 or 10 inch screen may show a pop-up message every key cycle that states 'SYNC can check for updates when connected to a WiFi network'. To remove the inconvenience of the pop-up the customer can either connect to a trusted WiFi network to complete the setup process or turn off WiFi in the WiFi settings located under the Settings menu. Adjusting the setting for the customer is not a warrantable defect.
Click a tab for more information.