- May 19: Ford Engine Fires: Park Your Expeditions and Lincoln Aviators Outside recalls | 0 days ago
- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 22 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47824
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2015-2017 vehicles may experience a no crank concern due to a security access key table error. When attempting to program keys or perform a parameter reset, the procedure may fail and the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) scan tool may display an error 232: Key Table Not Allocated. If this error message is encountered, the Body Control Module (BCM) is internally faulted and requires replacement. For claiming, use causal part 15604 and applicable labor operations in section 10 of the Service Labor Times Standards (SLTS) manual.
Click a tab for more information.