- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 21 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls 2022 F-150 Trucks For Steering Column Problems recalls | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47967
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some 2013-2019 vehicles equipped with a EVDC air conditioning (A/C) compressor may exhibit poor A/C performance/improper climate function and/or a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P06A0 in the powertrain control module (PCM). To support the proper diagnosis of this compressor, the EVDC control valve tester has been developed and is available from Rotunda (339-EVDC100). A tester has been provided to each U.S. dealership free of charge with shipments completed 19-Apr-2019 (reference EFC07013 on FMCDealer.com). This tester will help reduce the potential for misdiagnosis and unnecessary compressor replacement. Make sure that this tester is used for warranty repairs and document the test results in the Technician Comments field. Refer to the Rotunda catalog for a video and user manual which provide detailed operating instructions.
Click a tab for more information.