- May 19: Ford Engine Fires: Park Your Expeditions and Lincoln Aviators Outside recalls | 0 days ago
- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 22 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48340
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2016-2019 vehicles equipped with SYNC 3 may experience a map displayed on the left half of the SYNC screen with no other information/soft buttons present after updating to the latest version of V3.0 software. This issue occurs when the SYNC 3 system has been previously modified using an aftermarket device to display the Ford GT welcome screen/HMI Theme. To correct this issue, please contact the Technical Hotline Assistance Center to have the vehicle restored back to its original state.
Click a tab for more information.