- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 21 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls 2022 F-150 Trucks For Steering Column Problems recalls | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48908
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2016-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with a SYNC 3 Touchscreen may experience the volume control unresponsive from the Front Control Interface Module (FCIM) and steering volume controls when using Apple Car Play. When the Apple device is removed, volume control is restored. This is due to a concern with the Waze Navigation App software and Apple iOS version. To correct the condition, update the Waze App software and iOS to the latest version available and reboot the customer's Apple device. Perform an ignition cycle and reconnect the Apple device via USB. Open Apple Car Play and confirm volume control is restored. Installing/Updating third party software/applications is not warrantable.
Click a tab for more information.