- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 21 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls 2022 F-150 Trucks For Steering Column Problems recalls | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 49541
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2018-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with TCU and WiFi Hotspot, May display Vehicle Hotspot feature not enabled on this vehicle when attempting to enter the Hotspot menu. When using the FordPass/Lincoln Way application, the customer may receive a message saying Wi-Fi has been disabled from this vehicle. Check the vehicle specifications or vehicle build information for the mfal code on the PTS website (Detailed Vehicle Specifications). If mfal = WAFAC or WAFAB do not replace the TCU, engineering is currently investigating this condition. Inform customers Ford is developing a software fix that is expected in early March. In the interim, let the customer know they can continue to drive the vehicle and schedule a follow-up appointment with the customer for early March. Monitor OASIS for updates.
Click a tab for more information.