- May 19: Ford Engine Fires: Park Your Expeditions and Lincoln Aviators Outside recalls | 0 days ago
- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 22 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 20-2017
2018 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Some 2014-2018 Fiesta vehicles may exhibit a clicking noise from the driver side dash panel while operating the air distribution control. This may be due to a damaged door actuator and/or contact between the instrument panel (IP) ground and/or Sync 3 radio harnesses and the air distribution door actuating gear. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to reroute the wiring harnesses and/or replace the door actuator.
Click a tab for more information.