- November 16: Ford Recalls F-Series Super Duty Trucks With LED Headlights recalls | 5 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 16 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 23 days ago
2007 Ford Five Hundred
2007 Ford Five Hundred Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Revs With Foot Off The Accelerator6
- Broken Motor Mount2
- Engine Surges On Its Own With Brake On And In Gear2
- Car Died1
- Engine Slows Down1
- Throttle Body Failed1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control67
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Five Hundred Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Five Hundred compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Five Hundred overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Five Hundred.