- August 29: Ford Recalls Escapes and Transits For Airbag Concerns recalls | 24 days ago
- August 27: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Names F-150 and Ranger news | 26 days ago
- August 26: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorer and 2020 Lincoln Aviator recalls | 27 days ago
- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 33 days ago
- August 19: Ford Mustang MT82 Lawsuit Alleges Transmissions Fail news | 34 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 33,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace hubcap (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem