- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 28 days ago
Loses Power While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Has the power steering started to show signs of failure in the 2014? Yeah, a little. Am I confident it will become a bigger problem over time? Yeah, a lot.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 38,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- replaced "low fuel pressure sensor" (1 reports)