- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 2 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 34 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Master Cylinder Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.