- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 33 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 53 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
1998 Ford Mustang
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.