- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 3 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 20 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 33 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 37 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2004 Ford Mustang
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.