- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
Ford Recall : Front Strut Bracket Separation
2006 Ford Mustang
If the broken bracket contacts the tire, sidewall damage can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front
- Certain aftermarket eibach branded front struts only, part no. 35101.8001, and eibach branded front struts as suspension kits, part nos. 35101.840, 35101.680, 35101.780, 35100.680, 35100.780, 4.10135.680, and 4.10035.780, sold for use on 2005 through 2007 Ford Mustang vehicles. The front anti roll bar attachment bracket on the front strut can separate from the strut housing due to inconsistent welding. This could result in a clunking noise and or poor handling in extreme or emergency maneuvers.
- Eibach will notify owners and offer to provide new struts free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on December 1, 2006. Owners may contact eibach at 951-256-8300.
Click a tab for more information.