- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 10 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
Ford Recall : Front Strut Bracket Separation
2007 Ford Mustang
If the broken bracket contacts the tire, sidewall damage can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front
- Certain aftermarket eibach branded front struts only, part no. 35101.8001, and eibach branded front struts as suspension kits, part nos. 35101.840, 35101.680, 35101.780, 35100.680, 35100.780, 4.10135.680, and 4.10035.780, sold for use on 2005 through 2007 Ford Mustang vehicles. The front anti roll bar attachment bracket on the front strut can separate from the strut housing due to inconsistent welding. This could result in a clunking noise and or poor handling in extreme or emergency maneuvers.
- Eibach will notify owners and offer to provide new struts free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on December 1, 2006. Owners may contact eibach at 951-256-8300.
Click a tab for more information.