- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 7 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 8 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 21 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : Front Strut Bracket Separation
2007 Ford Mustang
If the broken bracket contacts the tire, sidewall damage can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front
- Certain aftermarket eibach branded front struts only, part no. 35101.8001, and eibach branded front struts as suspension kits, part nos. 35101.840, 35101.680, 35101.780, 35100.680, 35100.780, 4.10135.680, and 4.10035.780, sold for use on 2005 through 2007 Ford Mustang vehicles. The front anti roll bar attachment bracket on the front strut can separate from the strut housing due to inconsistent welding. This could result in a clunking noise and or poor handling in extreme or emergency maneuvers.
- Eibach will notify owners and offer to provide new struts free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on December 1, 2006. Owners may contact eibach at 951-256-8300.
Click a tab for more information.