- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Front Strut Bracket Separation
2007 Ford Mustang
If the broken bracket contacts the tire, sidewall damage can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front
- Certain aftermarket eibach branded front struts only, part no. 35101.8001, and eibach branded front struts as suspension kits, part nos. 35101.840, 35101.680, 35101.780, 35100.680, 35100.780, 4.10135.680, and 4.10035.780, sold for use on 2005 through 2007 Ford Mustang vehicles. The front anti roll bar attachment bracket on the front strut can separate from the strut housing due to inconsistent welding. This could result in a clunking noise and or poor handling in extreme or emergency maneuvers.
- Eibach will notify owners and offer to provide new struts free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on December 1, 2006. Owners may contact eibach at 951-256-8300.
Click a tab for more information.