- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 4 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 10 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 10 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall : Front Strut Bracket Separation
2007 Ford Mustang
If the broken bracket contacts the tire, sidewall damage can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front
- Certain aftermarket eibach branded front struts only, part no. 35101.8001, and eibach branded front struts as suspension kits, part nos. 35101.840, 35101.680, 35101.780, 35100.680, 35100.780, 4.10135.680, and 4.10035.780, sold for use on 2005 through 2007 Ford Mustang vehicles. The front anti roll bar attachment bracket on the front strut can separate from the strut housing due to inconsistent welding. This could result in a clunking noise and or poor handling in extreme or emergency maneuvers.
- Eibach will notify owners and offer to provide new struts free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on December 1, 2006. Owners may contact eibach at 951-256-8300.
Click a tab for more information.