- June 30: Ford Windshield Recall Includes Broncos and Rangers recalls | 6 days ago
- June 27: Ford F-150 Lightning Recall Issued Over Tire Pressure Values recalls | 9 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 16 days ago
- June 19: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Losing Drive Power: Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- June 19: Ford Bronco Recall Issued For Child Safety Locks recalls | 17 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 18-2362
2016 Ford Mustang
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Some 2015-2017 Mustang vehicles may experience an inoperative rear parking aid camera, luggage compartment lamp, luggage compartment lid release and/or poor satellite radio reception. This may be due to damage to the 14A005 harness in the area of the right side luggage compartment lid hinge. This concern may be accompanied by diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) B115E, C1001, and B1A89. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.