- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 6 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 9 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 20 days ago
Ford Recall REMay2018: Hose Barb Fittings May Damage Fuel Lines
2018 Ford Mustang
A fuel leak can increase the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Roush Performance Products, Inc. (Roush) is recalling certain aftermarket supercharger kits, part number R1318-6006P1-AA, sold for installation on 2018 Ford Mustangs. The hose barb fittings on the supercharger kits may be manufactured incorrectly, possibly causing damage to the fuel lines and resulting in a fuel leak.
- Roush will notify the known owners and replace the defective fuel rail subassemblies, free of charge. The recall began on May 31, 2018. Owners may contact Roush customer service at 1-800-597-6874. Roush's number for this recall is REMay2018.
Click a tab for more information.