- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 32 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 34 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 36 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 39 days ago
Ford Recall REMay2018: Hose Barb Fittings May Damage Fuel Lines
2018 Ford Mustang
A fuel leak can increase the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Roush Performance Products, Inc. (Roush) is recalling certain aftermarket supercharger kits, part number R1318-6006P1-AA, sold for installation on 2018 Ford Mustangs. The hose barb fittings on the supercharger kits may be manufactured incorrectly, possibly causing damage to the fuel lines and resulting in a fuel leak.
- Roush will notify the known owners and replace the defective fuel rail subassemblies, free of charge. The recall began on May 31, 2018. Owners may contact Roush customer service at 1-800-597-6874. Roush's number for this recall is REMay2018.
Click a tab for more information.