- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 14 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 28 days ago
Ford Recall REMay2018: Hose Barb Fittings May Damage Fuel Lines
2018 Ford Mustang
A fuel leak can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo/Supercharger
- Roush Performance Products, Inc. (Roush) is recalling certain aftermarket supercharger kits, part number R1318-6006P1-AA, sold for installation on 2018 Ford Mustangs. The hose barb fittings on the supercharger kits may be manufactured incorrectly, possibly causing damage to the fuel lines and resulting in a fuel leak.
- Roush will notify the known owners and replace the defective fuel rail subassemblies, free of charge. The recall began on May 31, 2018. Owners may contact Roush customer service at 1-800-597-6874. Roush's number for this recall is REMay2018.
Click a tab for more information.