- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 11 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 43 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 50 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 57 days ago
Ford Recall REMay2018: Hose Barb Fittings May Damage Fuel Lines
2018 Ford Mustang
A fuel leak can increase the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo/Supercharger
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Roush Performance Products, Inc. (Roush) is recalling certain aftermarket supercharger kits, part number R1318-6006P1-AA, sold for installation on 2018 Ford Mustangs. The hose barb fittings on the supercharger kits may be manufactured incorrectly, possibly causing damage to the fuel lines and resulting in a fuel leak.
- Roush will notify the known owners and replace the defective fuel rail subassemblies, free of charge. The recall began on May 31, 2018. Owners may contact Roush customer service at 1-800-597-6874. Roush's number for this recall is REMay2018.
Click a tab for more information.