- June 27: Ford F-150 Lightning Recall Issued Over Tire Pressure Values recalls | 1 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 8 days ago
- June 19: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Losing Drive Power: Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- June 19: Ford Bronco Recall Issued For Child Safety Locks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 18: Ford Recalls Transits That May Have Instrument Panel Problems recalls | 10 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48558
2020 Ford Mustang
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SSM 48558 - 2017-2020 Various Vehicles Equipped With Telematics Control Unit (TCU) - Various FordPass/LincolnWay Mobile App Concerns Some 2017-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with a TCU may exhibit inoperative remote features via Ford Pass/Lincoln Way mobile app, incomplete user authorization and/or no modem electronic serial number (ESN) displayed. To correct this condition prior to programming, remove the TCU fuse for 5 minutes then reinstall. Delete all previous session files for the vehicle. Verify that the electronic serial number (ESN) is now displayed. Start a new IDS/FDRS session. Program the TCU to the latest IDS/FDRS version level. Make sure you are connected to the internet before retesting. If the concern is still present, follow normal diagnostics in Workshop Manual(WSM), Section 415-00. Refer to PTS OASIS home page for TCU version identification. For claiming, use causal part 14G229 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.