- July 23: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Shelby GT350 Mustang Owners news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Ford F-350 Super Duty Recall Issued For Axle Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- July 18: Nearly 775,000 Ford Explorers Recalled After 6 Injuries recalls | 14 days ago
- July 12: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Destination Charge news | 20 days ago
- July 5: Ford Power Tailgate Recall Failed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 49132
2020 Ford Mustang
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Some 2020 Mustang GT500 vehicles may exhibit various concerns with the exhaust tailpipe actuators. Workshop Manual (WSM) diagnostics have recently been updated to assist in better diagnosis of these concerns. Refer to WSM, Section 303-14D.
Click a tab for more information.