- September 28: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Recalled Over Broken Halfshafts recalls | 0 days ago
- September 24: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and F-150s Over Flickering Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Roof Class Action Lawsuit Includes Super Duty Trucks news | 13 days ago
- September 14: Ford Roof Lawsuit: Lawyers Want $600 Million in Fees and Expenses news | 14 days ago
- September 5: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Transmission Problems news | 23 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 50039
2020 Ford Mustang
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2016-2021 Ford or Lincoln vehicles equipped with SYNC 3 or SYNC 4 may exhibit a blank screen or other various SYNC symptoms only when the vehicle is in transport mode. This is considered normal due to the power saving features enabled while in transport mode. It is beneficial for battery life to keep the vehicle in transport mode until the vehicle is prepped for sale. To prevent a SYNC system lockup during transport mode deactivation, follow the Workshop Manual (WSM) procedure exactly allowing time for the SYNC system to complete its tasks such as fully booting up or powering down and shutting off before moving to the next step of the procedure. If the vehicle exhibits a blank screen or SYNC symptoms after transport mode deactivation, refer to WSM, Section 415-00 for normal diagnosis. The SYNC version can be confirmed via OASIS.
Click a tab for more information.