- September 28: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Recalled Over Broken Halfshafts recalls | 0 days ago
- September 24: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and F-150s Over Flickering Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Roof Class Action Lawsuit Includes Super Duty Trucks news | 13 days ago
- September 14: Ford Roof Lawsuit: Lawyers Want $600 Million in Fees and Expenses news | 14 days ago
- September 5: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Transmission Problems news | 23 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 50251
2020 Ford Mustang
Affected Component: UNKNOWN OR OTHER
- Some 2017-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with a TCU may exhibit inoperative remote features via Ford Pass/Lincoln Way mobile app, incomplete user authorization and/or no modem electronic serial number (ESN) displayed. To correct this condition prior to programming, remove the TCU fuse for 5 minutes then reinstall. Delete all previous session files for the vehicle. Verify that the electronic serial number (ESN) is now displayed. Start a new IDS/FDRS session. Program the TCU to the latest IDS/FDRS version level. Make sure you are connected to the internet before retesting. If the concern is still present, follow normal diagnostics in Workshop Manual(WSM), Section 415-00. Refer to PTS OASIS home page for TCU version identification. For claiming, use causal part 14G229 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.