- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 12 days ago
2013 Ford Taurus
2013 Ford Taurus Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Electronic Throttle Body5
- Engine Shuttered To The Point Of No Power5
- Engine Fire1
- Low Oil Pressure Warning1
- Oil Leaking From Valve Cover1
- Wrench Light On1
- NHTSA: Engine32
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.