- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 7 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 8 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 21 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 22 days ago
2013 Ford Taurus
2013 Ford Taurus Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Electronic Throttle Body5
- Engine Shuttered To The Point Of No Power5
- Engine Fire1
- Low Oil Pressure Warning1
- Oil Leaking From Valve Cover1
- Wrench Light On1
- NHTSA: Engine29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.