- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 22 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 23 days ago
- June 4: Ford Mustang Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
2002 Ford Thunderbird
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
The edge of the recliner mechanism caused a partial cut in the lap portion of the webbing. If the webbing is cut, it increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »