- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 1 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 4 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 12 days ago
2002 Ford Thunderbird
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
The edge of the recliner mechanism caused a partial cut in the lap portion of the webbing. If the webbing is cut, it increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »