- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 19 days ago
2002 Ford Thunderbird
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
The edge of the recliner mechanism caused a partial cut in the lap portion of the webbing. If the webbing is cut, it increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »