- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 11 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 26 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2010 Ford Transit Connect
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Main mobility is recalling certain conversion vans built on model year 2008-2010 Chevrolet express, 2009 GMC savana, and 2010 Ford Transit connect chassis, and fitted with certain braun wheelchair lifts. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the wheelchair lift's outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Main mobility is working with braun to notify owners, and braun dealers will repair the vehicles, free of charge. Main mobility has not provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
Click a tab for more information.