- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 12 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 14 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 15 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 98,750 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.