- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 4 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 7 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 19 days ago
1998 Ford Windstar
Worst 1998 Windstar lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior lights wont turn off7
- interior lights dont work5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights8
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.